Run at Wellington High School through the Wellington Community Education Centre (CEC) Make your own concert-sized ukulele, with step-by-step instruction under Dave's expert guidance. By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Read and follow a technical drawing/plan
• Use a range of woodworking tools safely and effectively
• Create and craft components and parts from wood
• Measure and assemble parts to a fine tolerance
• Prepare and apply finish wood
• Produce your own concert-sized ukulele
Watch some testimonials videos to hear what people have had to say.
"An excellent course - well-resourced and well-run. Dave is a brilliant and very patient tutor and the small group size enabled lots of 1:1 time with him during the the various stages of the building process ... excellent value for money when considering the quality of the ukulele as well as the skills being learned".
More info and bookings here